This is a Super Bowl worthy, guilt-free, flavor packed nombomb guacamole with our Spicy Biltong. Use our Droewors as dippers, you can't go wrong. Recipe by Sweezy!
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 2-3 limes
- 1 jalapeño, minced (optional)
- 1 medium-sized tomato, (optional)
- Sea salt
- In a large bowl, mix the above ingredients together, mashing the avocado to your preferred consistency as you stir:
- Mix in a 2 oz bag of Ayoba Spicy Biltong
- For creamier guacamole use a large fork or potato masher to mash the avocado in a large bowl. For chunkier guacamole first, dice the guacamole then gently mix with the other ingredients using a large spoon.
- Season as you go, incorporate the flavors you want, and you will have divine guacamole. Use the Droewors and slices of vegetables as your Keto and Paleo - friendly dippers.
*Note: Guacamole transcends a recipe. You must use the force within you to acquire the flavor you prefer. Here are a few reminders:
More heat = more jalapeño
More flavor = more cilantro
Bland = more lime juice or salt
Enjoy the Guac and the Game!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.