Ayoba is introducing the USA to a more premium, delicious, and nutritious alternatives to traditional meat snacks through authenticity and transparency. Our South African family recipe products, Biltong & Droewors, are crafted with premium cuts of grass-fed beef that are dried with air, instead of with heat like jerky. The result is a tender beef snack with no sugar and more protein.
Ayoba is available in over 500 retail location, including Whole Foods, Wegmans, Giant and Sprouts, and has a strong digital presence through AyobaFoods.com, Amazon.com, ThriveMarket.com, and more.
Brief Job Overview:
As the E-Commerce Manager, you will lead online growth across AyobaFoods.com and Amazon.com. You will analyze and improve our digital strategy, including customer acquisition, user experience, retention, CRO, CRM/email, and Amazon. The Digital Sales Manager will report directly to the President and will manage all related agencies, freelancers, and eventual in-house hires.
Location: Northern Virginia (Springfield, VA) - Remote flexibility for certain candidates.
- Leading the company’s online portfolio to 2020 and 2021 online revenue and margin goals.
- Own all aspects of performance marketing: drive new customer acquisition, improve customer experience & retention, and increase LTV.
- Manage paid marketing campaigns across Social & Search to accomplish revenue goals while remaining within budget.
- Manage Email marketing efforts.
- Assist with customer experience improvements.
- Research marketing trends, product trends and keep a close pulse on the competition.
- Continuously evaluate and improve on both current and new strategies.
- Implement the appropriate reporting systems and KPIs.
- Work closely with the internal team and all related agencies to coordinate strategies across departments.
- Report to President on overall performance against growth goals, track trends and make high level recommendations.
- Data driven with relentless aspiration to meet and exceed goals.
- Enjoys analyzing data to find areas for improvement.
- Shows a strong desire to learn new things and stay ahead of the trends.
- Team player who can facilitate both company and personal growth.
- Idea generator & creative problem solver.
- Great at multitasking and prioritizing tasks, staying organized and executing in a timely manner.
- Ability to connect consumer insights, data and business objectives to creative strategies.
- Strong project management skills: forward-thinking & dedicated.
- 2+ years of e-Commerce marketing experience (preferably in consumer-packaged goods).
- Proven experience with Shopify, Klaviyo (or other email marketing platform), Google Analytics & Facebook Business Manager.
- Bonus (not required): Experience with Amazon ads, customer experience, & other advertising platforms like Google Ads, Reddit, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of the entire customer journey, including acquisition channels & retention strategies.
How to Apply:
Send an email with your cover letter, resume and references to email@example.com