We revamped this classic Italian favorite for a modern flavor. We used Ayoba-Yo Rosemary Truffle Biltong and zucchini noodles to make this a keto-friendly crave-worthy dish! Brought to you by Carson Sweezy!
Here's what you need for 2 servings (or 1 large Italian serving 😋):
- 4 medium Zucchini, turned into zoodles with mandolin or zoodle maker
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 2 oz bag of Ayoba Rosemary Truffle Biltong
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan (or 1/4 cup nutritional yeast for Paleo)
- Fresh parsley, finely chopped for garnish
- Black pepper and salt to taste
- Prepare zoodles.
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg yolks, egg, and cheese or nutritional yeast. Set aside.
- In a large cast-iron skillet or wok sauté diced onion in olive oil over medium heat until cooked through. Then add garlic, sauté 1 minute longer.
- Add zoodles and sauté 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat.
- Place hot zucchini mixture, chopped Ayoba Rosemary Biltong, and chopped parsley into the egg mixture and combine well.
- Top with more freshly grated Parmesan and black pepper. Bon Appétit!