This low-carb Biltong Corn Quiche is light and delicious, perfect for
brunch (or even dinner)! Made with Ayoba Biltong, corn and shredded cheddar, this is one scrumptious dish you do not want to miss!
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 4oz bag of Ayoba Traditional or Spicy Biltong
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1 cup milk (used whole milk since it was on hand)
- 1 cup corn kernels ￼
- Pinch of salt, pepper and nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (place frozen pie crust in oven while preheating if you don’t defrost before making quiche)
3. Whisk together the cream, milk and eggs and season well.
Pour this custard over the corn and Biltong
5. Bake the quiche for 35-40 minutes or until the quiche is set, golden and puffy.
6. Serve hot or cold. Enjoy! 😋