Rosemary Truffle Biltong is almost SOLD OUT! Shop Now
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $40 & Ships Same Day if placed before Noon EST (excludes Boerewors)
If you’re craving some variety in your Paleo or Keto Diet, this dish has everything! The buttery richness from the cauliflower steaks sits atop a smoked and charred carrot puree. Topped with a zesty, acidic, refreshing cucumber biltong salad.
Your tastebuds will thank you. Recipe by Sweezy
For the Puree:
For the Cucumber Biltong Salad:
1. Preheat 2 baking sheets in an oven at 425
2. Prepare your cauli steaks and slice your carrots.
3. Toss carrots in olive oil, salt, and pepper and place on one of the preheated baking sheets. Cook until fork tender (about 30 minutes depending on how large you sliced them).
4. Toss cauli steaks in olive oil, salt, and pepper and place on the other preheated baking sheet, cut side down. Roast for 15 minutes, then flip and roast another 15 minutes.
5. While your veggies are roasting toss together all of the ingredients for the cucumber biltong salad.
6. For the carrot puree, sauté onions in olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Once cooked through and translucent, add minced garlic, paprika, chili flakes and your roasted carrots. Stir until combined and then add your stock and cream (if using). Puree with a food wand or in a blender until smooth.
7. To plate, place carrot puree down, top with roasted cauliflower steaks, and then the cucumber biltong salad on top of the steaks. Yum...enjoy! 😋