If you are making an effort to get more greens in your diet during the week, this delicious paleo and keto yummy salad recipe makes it super quick and easy! Recipe by Sweezy.
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 small bunch kale (We used Lacinato Kale)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 T Tahini
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 2 oz package of Ayoba Rosemary Truffle Biltong
- 1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Drain chickpeas and dry on a towel until completely dry.
- Coat chickpeas with two good pinches of salt and olive oil and place them on a sheet pan and roast in the oven at 400 for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the kale by chopping or tearing into bite sized pieces and tossing in a bowl with a bit of olive oil, and a pinch of sea salt.
- Chop the Ayoba-Yo Rosemary Biltong into small pieces.
- When the chickpeas are crispy and just about done, throw the kale onto the sheet pan and roast another 1-2 minutes until kale begins to wilt.
- Toss the chickpeas and kale with: crushed garlic, juice and zest of lemon, tahini, and salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle the chopped Ayoba-Yo Rosemary Truffle Biltong on top and enjoy! 😋
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.